The foolish attacks of foxes at Georgia Tech in Atlanta feature parts of the campus camp, shot as a crime scene, and students walk in different ways.
The college published on Tuesday that people should be aware of potentially dangerous wild foxes. The news cites school officials who say a mad fox scratches or breaks two students last week. Both are being treated for injuries. Another student had a similar meeting over the weekend.
Georgia Tech spokesman Lance Wallace says a fox has been captured and positively tested for rabies. He says early symptoms may include fevers and headaches, but difficulties in swallowing and paralysis may occur if the virus is not treated.
Wallace says an employee in the Natural Resources department will help local animal control officials eliminate foxes.
Register and save
Take six months of free digital access to the Idaho governor