China is launching a new mission to land a spacecraft on the far-off side of the moon, demonstrating its growing ambitions as a space force to rival Russia, the European Union and the United States.
- Chang & amp; 4 is a combination of ground and rover that will explore above and below the moon surface
- A 27-day trip to the Von Karman crater in South Pole-Aitken
- China is trying to send the Chan's 5th Moon probe next year
Mars 3-stroke long-range missiles launched from the Xichang satellite launch center in Sichuan province in southwest China, the Xinhua official reported.
Even the far side of the moon is also known as the dark side because it is facing away from the Earth and remains relatively unknown. It has a different composition than objects in the nearby country where past missions have landed.
If it succeeds, Chan 's 4 will move the Chinese space program to a leading position in one of the most important areas of the lunar exploration.
Five years ago, China invaded Moon on the Moon and plans to send its Changes 5 drill next year and bring it back to Earth with samples – the first time to be done since 1976.
There is also a crew on the moon mission.
Chang 4 is a combination of land rovers and will explore both above and below the surface of the moon after the arrival of the Von Karman Crater at the South Pole of Aitken after a 27-day trip.
It will also conduct radio astronomical research, which, since the distant country is always off Earth, will be "free of interference from our planet's ionosphere, human radio frequency, and aura of radiation," Space Expert Leonard Davids Space Space .com.
Chon's missions are on the Moon
- Changes 1: China's first lunar mission started in 2007. It traversed the Moon and created a topographic map on the surface
- Changes 2: The second mission in orbit in 2011 to reconsider future landing sites as well as high resolution photos
- Changes 3: The first unmanned lunar landing of Chang's efforts. The Jade Rabbit traveler touched until 2013, making it the first soft landing of the Moon since 1976. Despite some technical problems, the Rover operates until 2016 when officially declared dead
- Changes 4: China's current mission to explore and explore the distant side of the Moon
- Changes 5: The future mission is planned for 2019 to collect and return lunar rocks and soil
It can also bear plant seeds and silkworm eggs, according to Xinhua.
Chang is the goddess of the moon in Chinese mythology.
China is conducting its first space mission in 2003, which only makes it the third country after Russia and the United States do so.
He placed a pair of space stations in orbit, one of which still functions as a precursor to a station with more than 54.43 tons, which will appear online in 2022.
The launch of a Mars road is scheduled for mid-2020.
To facilitate communication between Earth's controllers and Mission 4, China launched a relay satellite earlier this year called Queqiao or Magpie Bridge, according to an ancient Chinese folk tale.
China's space program benefited from cooperation with Russia and European countries, although it was excluded from the 381-ton International Space Station, largely because US law forbids such cooperation amid worries about its strong military ties.
China's program also suffered a rare blow last year with the failed launch of its Long March 5 rocket.
science and technology,
exploring the cosmos,