Juventus has announced that Massimiliano Allegri will not continue to be responsible for the team starting next season. 51 coach leaves Vecchia Signora after five years in which he won 11 local titles but with the debt that he did not conquer the Champions League, which fell in the last two times in the last five years.
"Massimiliano Allegri will not sit on Juventus bench next season 2019/2020 ", said in a Torino club in a statement posted on his website, which also announced that the coach and president of the institution, Andrea Annelli, will hold a press conference Saturday to give details of the withdrawal.
Allegra came to the club Bianconers in July 2014 and since then he has won five Scudettos (Juventus has eight consecutive), four Italian Cups and two Super Cups. At the international level, he managed to restore the team's reputation but abandoned the two Champions League finals: in 2015 against Barcelona and in 2017 against Real Madrid.
This upcoming bill has caused discontent both in the fans and in the Allegro itself. This led to a withdrawal, despite the fact that DT left a contract for a year. Team coach Paulo Dubala and Cristiano Ronaldo will head their last two games against Atalanta and Sampdoria before leaving.
As soon as the news became known, dance began to dance. Who will borrow Juve Bank? According to the Italian press, the one who sounds louder is Antonio Conte, who was already the leader of the team between 2011 and 2014. In this period, he won three Scudettos and two Italian Super Cups.
Conte's last job was in Chelsea, England, which he led between July 2016 and July 2018. Since then, he has been unemployed, but has recently said he wants to go back to directing although he did not know where. Will it be in Turin?