Lexus, the luxury car brand of Japanese origin, born in 1989, opened offices last Monday in Argentina. С omotenashi, DNA-Japanese and Advanced technologies As the main pillars of the brand, Lexus will have a unique and exclusive dealer called TAKUMI in the first place. This local, with an area of 2 400 m2, which will be the largest in Amrcia Latina, will be located in Av. Libertador 860, one of the most exclusive and best areas for access to the Federal Capital.
Lexus is far above what we understand from the sense of comfort, goes far beyond our notion of luxury. Our words are not enough to describe it because Lexus is an experience, an incredible experience. Lexus's experience strives for excellence in all aspects: customer service, design, technology and craftsmanship, says Steve Saint Angelo, CEO of Toyota and Lexus for Latin America and the Caribbean.
It is just about the exclusive Japanese hospitality. The term in s is derived from three expressions in Japanese:
- The first is for integrity: URA OMOTE NASHI, which means there are no countries translated as pure and sincere.
- The second is for commitment and determination, MOTHER OR MOTHER OUR TOGERU, which translates into doing something always with care and heart.
- And the third expression refers to the verb MOTENASU, which literally means having fun.
Together they form OMOTENASHI, which defines the spirit of Japanese hospitality, an essential part of Japanese culture for nearly five centuries. His guidelines, developed by the teacher of Sen no Rikyu, make a cup of tea a special moment between the host and the guest. The importance of the guest is visible with careful preparation and beautiful presentation.
This simple and modest ceremony defines the three basic principles of OMOTENASHI:
- Expect the needs: be prepared to surprise and enjoy the customers and treat them as those who would like to be treated.
- Attention to detail: Create unique and beautiful experiences that show an unprecedented level of detail making it feel and important.
- Sincere thanks: recognizing that the customer always has options, showing our gratitude for loyalty and clientele.
Over time, these principles have become a way of life that goes far beyond the quiet home of t, and is an integral part of modern Japanese society. This is not just a rule, but a basic mentality of any meeting that hosts with a guest. Its principles set standards for creating exceptional experience and serving exceptional status.
Lexus, a true reflection of Japanese culture, applies this concept of OMOTENASHI in all aspects of its operations in Argentina:
- Care for sale and after sale.
- Exclusive Lexus emergency service.
- And, of course, in their cars, both the driver and the other passengers get in the unrivaled environment, full of details to make the most of Lexus-powered cars.
Lexus is the brand of high-quality cars created by Toyota to compete in the premium car market. The first model of the Lexus was the LS400, launched in 1989. This development was born out of a project that began in 1983 to create a flagship sedan to produce the best cars in the world.
By 1999, 10 years after its introduction, Lexus sold 1,000,000 units and was at the top of customer satisfaction ratings in the United States. Only 5 years later, in 2004, it reached the figure of 2,000,000 units and presented the first luxury hybrid model in the world: RX 450h.
For 2009, Lexus presented its first supercar vehicle, the LFA, in a limited edition of 500 units in Tokyo, of which 50 were equipped with a NR package. This vehicle was highlighted by Jeremy Clarkson, a renowned English journalist on Top Gear, as the best car ever to run. By 2010, the first compact Lexus, CT 200h, arrived. That same year, to its debut, what is today the Lexus design cone, the signature grid that characterizes the brand's models.
In 2015, the brand made a new step in the production of supercar supercar, announcing the creation of the F Performance Racing Division and the introduction of the RC F GT3. The RC F GT3 is also approved by the FIA and participates in the US Championships. UU, Japan and Europe.
As a last resort, in 2016, the new Lexus slogan, which is considered a statement of brand principles to its customers: The Amazing Experience. This phrase is trying to convey the vision of the brand as the Lexus customer buys not only a car but this action will be the entrance to a world full of new experiences for all the senses.
To date, Lexus has sold 9.8 million units worldwide, of which more than 1 million are powered by hybrid technology.
Over the years and customer experience of the brand, Lexus has been consolidated as one of the most trusted brands in the automotive industry according to the industry's most prestigious awards.
EXTENDED TECHNOLOGY: QUANTITATIVE VEHICLES
Innovations flow through our veins. Since Lexus has been using hybrid technology since 2004, it blends electric motors with combustion engines and delivers intelligent consumption, low emissions and driving, which distinguishes Lexus without having to change the way an ordinary car is used. Today, the brand has the widest range of hybrids in the car market Premium in the world and has sold more than one million hybrids so far.
HOW DOES THE WORLD HOW TO WORK? Lexus self-adhesive hybrids intelligently combine a conventional gasoline engine with two or more electric motors. Petrol engines work better at constant speeds, while electric motors are ideal for acceleration and maintain constant speed when low. Hybrid cars take advantage of the benefits that everyone has. In a fully hybrid system such as the Lexus Hybrid Drive, the car can be propelled well with a gasoline engine, electricity or both systems at the same time, choosing the best power source depending on how to drive without interfering with the experience of wheel. The hybrid system monitors driving conditions to control the flow of energy. Hybrid technology allows you to reduce fuel consumption and completely eliminate emissions while using the electric motor.
Lexus hybrid engines automatically charge the batteries of the electric motor thanks to innovative energy conversion and regenerative braking technologies so that they do not connect to an external power source. optimized features
ALL THE ADVANTAGES OF HEXAIN TECHNOLOGY OF LEXUS
- Self-loading: Unlike electric cars or hybrids with an input, you never have to connect the Lexus hybrid to the electrical outlet: Lexus rechargeable batteries are charged while driving. No contacts, no discounts.
- Low fuel consumption but keeping the same characteristics on a conventional vehicle.
- Reliability: Lexus hybrid technology is the most reliable in the market, with exceptional durability. In addition, electric motors and generators do not require absolutely any maintenance.
- Low emissions: The hybrid Lexus is designed to reduce emissions into the environment by taking responsibility for the environment. These hybrid systems reduce greenhouse gas emissions within one decade of the Euro 6 standard in 2014. And without sacrificing the features, quality, craftsmanship and design that make Lexus unique.
- Performance: Hybrid technology improves the efficiency of Lexus cars compared to conventional cars. Lower noise, lack of vibration and more driving pleasure.
LINE AND PRICES IN ARGENTINA
Lexus started its operations in Argentina with a number of vehicles that include both the Sedanes of the GS and LS series and the NX series Suvs:
- GS 350 F-Sport (Naphtha) 93 200 USD
- GS 450h Luxury (HV) 92,700 USD
- GS 450h F-Sport (HV) 93 200 USD
- LS 500h Executive (HV) 201,000 USD
- LS 500h F-Sport (HV) 162 600 USD
- NX 300h Luxury (HV) 76 700 USD
- NX 300 F-Sport (Naphtha) 85 200 USD