The omnibus that took the players from Boca to Monumental
He was stoned at 15.05 hours, a few blocks from the corner of the streets of Del Libertador and Lidoro Quinteros. When the microparticle arrived at the broken glass stadium, the players went out and on the way to the dressing room in the corridors were affected, by the gases and by the fragments of the windows that exploded. So far, what has happened in the eyes of many. But what really happened? Whether the security operation failed, is there a free zone? How is the relationship between the nation's security agencies and Buenos Aires? And the role of Rio's daring bar? What position did Rodolfo Onofrio and Daniel Angelci, presidents?
Step by step, all answers
- 1) National authorities and porteños agreed last night that the operation had failed to cope with the curve in which the Boca microbe had been attacked. Portenos' spokesmen said the prefecture should have made "better detention in this position," but it is not in the planned place and here the river fans filter to attack the microphone. There was a crossing of responsibilities between national officials and officials in Buenos Aires, but one coincidence: At least one 100-meter lung was to be left for the passage of the omnibus.
- 2) Those responsible for the security operation accept that there was a "gross mistake" that ended with the attack on a site that had been secured, but claimed to control several skirmishes.
- (3) The authorities had a counterpoint to Conmebol for the implementation and change of schedule and suspension; According to officials, it had to be stopped a few hours earlier.
- 4) The guards were guided by the city of Buenos Aires, with its federal-backed police, a prefecture in the Libertador region, and gendarmerie in Cantillo and Udaundo. The device design was responsible for the authorities in Buenos Aires. For today's game there will be no changes in the command system. The leaders are Marcello d'Alessandro, secretary of the security and chief of the city police; Patricia Bearich, Minister of National Security, and Martin Opppo, Minister of Justice and City Security.
- 5) Alessandro connects the attack on the Boca Bus with the attack in St. Miguel at the home of Rio Bravo leader Hector Godoy, better known as Caverna (over 10,000 people kidnapped, 000 peso, 15,000 dollars and 300 records). "There is no doubt that everything is connected, we have taken more than 10,000,000 pesos …", the official said. And it was critical: "There is a failure at the entrance to the Boca Bus, there are detained and investigated the reasons for the failure in this security ring and the consequences associated with the bus," he said.
- 6) There were 30 detained for attacks and resistance to power and aggravated damage.
- 7) Closure of the stadium was administrative, due to the overrun of the audience that entered, but the scenario is not in danger for today's game at 17: The river has to pay a fine.
- 8) The San Lorenzo and Hurricane Party for the 13th date of the Baylor Flores Superleague – it would have been almost the same time – was suspended by a decision of the Ministry of Justice and Security in Buenos Aires, operational control in the city of football .
- 9) Outside the microphone, in Nuñes they say the problem has never been River, but Security and Police: they talk of "inefficiency and little control."
- 10) "It is unbelievable that Bocca did not have the proper custody," said Oonofrio, "for a group of 10 or 15 sorcerers, the world was deprived – not only of the 66,000 people who are here – to see the Boca River ". "Not all the people in the River had a few disadvantages they had in all the clubs that were doing this illegal stoning, then gas came, some players were hit by glasses, some gasped, and thanks to Conembola and the people of the river because they made available It is slipping away because it happened 200 meters from the yard There is a security protocol: it's not the first time we've come To play at this stadium, you should not be too complicated to get people out of boulevard where the Boca minibus enters 100 meters for each country, "said Angelci.
- 11) Article 8 (2) of the Conmebol refers to the responsibilities: "Associations and club members are responsible for security and order, both in and near the stadium … This responsibility applies to all incidents of any kind may occur , and are therefore subject to disciplinary sanctions … ".
Report: Daniel Gallo and Gabriel Di Nicola.
Published comments are the sole responsibility of their authors, and the consequences arising from them may be the subject of legal sanctions. Any user who includes a comment that violates the rules will be deleted and disqualified to comment again. Submitting a comment implies the adoption of the regulation.
To comment, you must log in with your LA NACION user.
Use LA NACION for free, do you want to download it?