The unfortunate deficiency of many big online gaming demos is that there are usually problems immediately after the gate. Sometimes huge problems. of BioWare anthem is not exempt from this rule, but the team has provided a further update of what has been fixed and what is still being considered.
EFTA's Twitter support has turned to the social media platform to respond to the problems and share what has been fixed:
Hym VIP Demo – Day 2 Update: //t.co/u2S6Ma3wzS
– EA Help (@EAHelp) January 26, 2019
Here's the current list of the most reported and known issues affecting some players:
- Rubber bands during free ride and / or missions.
- A second copy does not unlock when you reach level 12.
- Endless charging screen when starting game or entering expedition.
- Unable to go through the title of the anthem.
- Unable to access their anthem VIP demo codes.
Determined or Improved:
- Some Xbox One players can not get access to the anthem demo.
As already mentioned, it is not so uncommon for it to happen with online play before it is completely released, and even then, day one, it is usually a huge mess. With the opinion of anthem makes almost 180 full, as it is officially revealed that it is understandable that so much will be interested in getting the flavor of the game itself.
We recently sat down with the BioWare team to talk to the developers and play much of the game. The verdict? This completely blew our expectations from the water. You can read your full thoughts about the new IP here (warning, there is a lot) with a small snippet below:
"All in all, anthem Indeed, he seemed to be fulfilling his promise to feel something new, but still with BioWare fans. Initially, my impression was "Wow, it's not a game at BioWare at all," but over time I realized this was not entirely true. Both were similar to BioWare's interactions, but they felt mechanically very new. As a French franchise of HARDCORE BioWare, it was not a bad thing. This is new, but it works. "
anthem will have a lot of content played both in the beginning and in the years to come. But for those who want to play a little earlier, there are a few things you need to know:
- If you have pre-ordered or you are an active EA Access subscriber, you will be able to participate in VIP demo from January 25th,
- Then February 1, the open demonstration is live and everyone will be able to spend the weekend playing hymns.
- If you subscribe Premier Access Premier you will be able to start playing the whole game Early access on February 15. Or you can play the first 10 hours of the same day through Play the first test.
- And finally, ours The World Launch Date is February 22!
anthem arrives on February 22 in Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Are you excited about the new IP? Join the conversation in the comments section below or hit me on Twitter @DirtyEffinHippy!