Final Fantasy XIV: Expansion of Shadowbringers started on July 2; The work of the gunner, Viera Race, and more revealed
The arrogant tree guards are returning.
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, the next major expansion for Final Fantasy XIV will be launched worldwide for PlayStation 4 and PC on July 2, with pre-orders starting on February 6, announced Square Enix on Final Fantasy XIV Festival of fans in Paris.
Here's a look at the box and the collector's edition:
The Collector's Edition will be available from Square Enix Store starting February 6 at 11:00 am / at 2:00 pm. PT. It will include:
- Shadowbringers Box for special art: Unique box with silver inlay, illustrated by artist Yoshitaka Amano.
- Dark Knight Figure: An impressive high-quality figure of Warrior of Darkness as a dark knight.
- Shadowbringers Art book: An art book presenting backstage illustrations and conceptual art from the development of Shadowbringers.
- Sticking a Shadowbringers Logo: Reusable vinyl adhesion with the Shadowbringers logo.
- Final Fantasy XIV Playing Cards: Colloid gaming cards with works of art Reborn world through Shadowbringers,
- Exclusive elements in the game
- Grani Mount
- Spin Fran Minon
- Revolver Weapon
In addition to early access to Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers June 28, pre-orders for both standard and collector's editions will include the following exclusive play items that are scheduled for distribution starting March 1 at 12:01 pm
- Baby Gremlin Minion
- Aetheryte earring – This earring gives a 30% increase in EXP when worn to 70, as well as attributes that vary according to user's class / performance and current level.
Square Enix has also announced various new details Final Fantasy XIV: ShadowbringersTake the circle below.
■ New job: Glutath
- Role: tank
- Main hand: Gunblade
- Associated class: None
- Primary Level: 60 (preliminary)
- Use your gun to attack targets directly.
- Damage to the deal, enhanced by magical ammunition.
- Capabilities performed through the use of magical ammunition.
- The search for a job starts in Gridania.
■ Version 5.0 Features
With the threat that the Empire and the Ascians are rising, what will happen to the Warrior of the Light and the Allied Armies?
- Il Mheg – A gentle inspiring valley.
- Great Texas Woods – A widespread forest of ancient, towering guards.
New level cap
Capacity at the level has increased from 70 to 80.
Maintenance of the combat system
Exciting new dungeons
Restoration of Ishardt's Holy See
Content of the final game for the students on the ground and the hand. More information will be announced on Final Fantasy XIV Tokyo Fans Festival on March 23rd.
Support system for the Trust Battle of the National Palace of Culture
An entirely new system that allows players to deal with Shadowbringers instigated dungeons with familiar NPCs on their part (except for the dungeons requiring more than four party members).
This system is convenient for players who want to play solo.
New game +
Get previously completed history quests, job quests, and chronicle quests. Or experience quests you missed if you used history or work.
New system: World Visit
It breaks the walls between cross-world worlds.
New animal tribe: The Pixies
- Live in Il Mheg
- Professional in the field of secret arts
- Talk to a unique language known as "Fae"
New Primal: Titania
"YORX: Dark Apocalypse" Alliance Reed
A new alliance, invaded by the minds of NieR creators Yoko Taro and Yosuke Saito.
New races: Viara
Rabbit-like tree guards.
Watch a new set of trailers below. Explore a new set of screenshots in the gallery.