Only facts about proportional representation
See also the "yes" and "no" arguments by Anton and Furstenau
• Two referendums on electoral reform were held in the last 15 years: 2005 and 2009
• In 2005, 58% of voters wanted to move to the single voting system. It had to pass 60%.
• In 2009, support for the STV system fell to 39%.
• Voting requests must be submitted by midnight on 23 November.
• Packages must be received from BC elections. until 7 December.
• They can be returned by post or personally to the BC Center's Referendum Service.
• Duncan's only location is the BC Center service on 5785 Duncan Street
• A first-generation post-election system is used by approximately one-third of all countries.
• In some countries, some form of proportional representation is used.
• There are currently 87 MLAs. This number can be increased to a maximum of 95 if a new system is adopted.
• There are 3 295 023 registered voters in the province.
• From the morning of November 20, elections in the BCP have received 779,200 votes. This reflects approximately 24% of the vote.
• Of the 46515 registered voters in Cowichan Valley, on November 20, 6,880 ballots were voted, or 14.8% were voted in the BC election.
<! – Review comments ->