We are approaching the end of 2018, which means we've probably seen all the phones that will be released this year. That said, rumors and leaks around the leading ships of 2019 began to fail.
It's not uncommon to see Samsung mobile phones expire months before they are released, so it should not be surprising 91Mobiles and OnLeaks have shown the CAD renderers of the Galaxy S10 Plus. If these rumors are to be believed, the forthcoming Galaxy is likely to have a similar design to previous Samsung devices, but with a third rear camera and a breaker around the front with a variety of sensors.
Considering all of this, we decided to ask you all if you liked the design of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
Thinking about the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus design?
The margin is narrow, but in all our polls on the website, twitter, YouTube and Facebook, the majority of voters said they liked the leaked construction of the Galaxy S10 Plus.
As these rumors show that the phone does not look much different than Samsung's experienced design, the fans of the company will probably feel at home while holding the Galaxy S10 Plus. The most significant change will be the Infinity-O display and we'll see how it works.
Surprisingly, despite the results of the poll, most of the people who expressed their feelings in the comments were very categorical that they ignored the display that is greater than one charge. More on this below.
Here are some of the best comments from last week's poll explaining why they voted like this:
- What do you mean, instead of adding more cameras, improve the camera software as Google does on pixels. Also, I still do not like shots.
- Disappointing. If you hit a hole on the screen, you would think the screen will reach the top (and bottom)
- Bezel> Notch> Whatever it is
- While there is a headphone jack, I'm happy.
- So much worse than a grade! Was not the camp of Samsung full of blacksmiths? And yet the majority of voters love this ugly design!
- Well, the breakthrough is more ugly, but I would prefer a raid rather than a full cut on the screen, and this comes from a dead hard rock android and Samsung S9 + owner. But hey, for each of them.
This is for this week, everyone. As always, thank you for the vote, thank you for the comments and be sure to let us know what you think about the results below.