Sneakers! Love is in the air, as Pokhon Go Valentine Day 2019 is already in full swing! While sharing your favorite people in the real world, check out all the details of the event below.
|Pokemon Valentine 's Day 2019 Event|
|STARTS||13 February 2019 at 13:00 PST (GMT +8)|
|ENDS||February 21, 2019 at 13:00 PST (GMT +8)|
- pink Pokémony like Clefairy, Hoppip and Luvdisc will appear more often in the wild!
- Chansey and Porygon will appear more often in Raid Battles!
- defined pink Pokémon will hatch more often than 7km Eggs!
- 2x Catch candy
- 6hours of the event duration!
- Task for special research: Earth 5 The big curve throws in a row for baby Spinda
You will find them mostly pink Pokémon appears more often in the wild!
Possible shiny Pokémon:
Battle for Pink Pokemon:
pink Pokémon Chansey and Porygon will be seen more often in Raid Battles!
Possible Pokemon Hatching 7km Eggs:
That's pretty pink Pokémon will hatch more often than 7 km.
Special research task for limited time:
|Heart Spinda (regular only, no shiny) will be available during the event only by completing the research task: Earth 5 The big curve throws in a row.
This Spinda will not appear in Pokédex so far.
We suggest that your priorities for this event be the following:
- Increase your Candy profits by capturing all Pokémon with Pinap Berry. Silver Pinaps are also an option!
- Brilliant hunting! Go after the augmented Luvdisc to add the golden heart to your collection.
- Hop as many as 7km eggs as much as you can and remember to give them to your friends too. ?
- Look for the limited time you need to add baby Spinda for your collection.
- Have fun! As with all limited time events, these bonuses do not last long
Schedule for the event info graph