Rose Hanbury is pretty much connected with Prince William and Kate Middleton, not just because of the rumors that link her to the royal couple. The public takes its own position in the aristocratic community.
Tabloids, Twitter theories and memes point to them Rose Hannery, 35, as the woman who believes the fans Prince William, 36, with alleged courts, speculation that his attorneys furiously deny. While rumors remain only that – rumors – Rose is not a random name in the high society of nobles, dukes, dukes, and whatever. A look at her social status and surname reveals a surprising connection with William and his wife, Kate Middleton!
1. Rose has a sophisticated title – Chrommondi's Marble. She acquired the title by marrying Seventh Marquis of Cholmondeley – David Roczage, 58 – in 2009 they met three children, just like Kate and William: twins Alexander, Earl of Rocksavage and Oliver, Lord Cholmondly and daughter, Lady Iris,
2. Rose attends the wedding of William and Kate in 2011 Besides the wedding, Rose is also filmed for even bigger events with the royal couple. William has seen sitting at Rose on a state banquet in Buckingham Palace in 2017.
3. Her grandmother was Queen Elizabeth's bridesmaid. The grandparents of Rose and William were involved in the same wedding! About Queen Elizabeth wedding Prince Philip in 1947 she was getting help Lady Elizabeth Longman, which is nothing but Rose's grandmother. Friendship remained strong while Rose's grandmother died in 2016.
4. Rose has an impressive manor in Norfolk, just like Kate and William. Rose and her husband, David, are neighbors of the royal couple's neighbors in the English province. They own the Houghton Hall in Norfolk, which was built in the 1720s for the first British prime minister, Sir Robert WolpolThe impressive historic mansion is open to the public from May to September. Meanwhile, Kate and the Norfolk residence in William, Anmer Hall, are just a few miles away. There is even a name that the British tabloids throw around the group that runs this part of the province – "The Hole Toff".
5. Rose was a former model for the Storm Agency. Yes, the same agency she found Kate MossOut of the model, she worked as a political researcher for conservative MP Michael Gow.