Wednesday , January 20 2021

A woman dies for an amoeba that eats my brain



A 69-year-old woman died after signing the contract amoeba Comecerebros when using water from wrench to treat sinusitis in Seattle, Washington,

According to the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, the American has experienced an infectious sinusitis that has been treated with water The cold is applied to the nose via nonsoron twice daily.

However, the woman did not perform the device water physiological solution or sterile, but he uses it water from wrench filtered, causing problems that started with a rash on the right side of the nose.

Doctors prescribe medication, but nothing reduces the rash; Soon the woman suffered a stroke and after the tests, the tomosa showed half an inch of lesion in her brain.

The woman entered the operating room to remove the damaged area, but the patient developed paralysis in one hand and one foot, shortly after the biopsy, revealed an amoeba infection in the brain.

Women's health gets worse as the family decides to withdraw support for life. During the autopsy, it was confirmed that the presence of Balamuthia Mandrillaris, a amoeba who is eating the brain tissue that caused his premature death.

Due to this strange case, experts from all over the world insist that the use of rhinocorrhea is healthy and that the liquid to be used should be that specified by the specialists.

With RT information.


Source link