Yesterday there was a new "Friday of elimination" in TVN's Red TV program and this time the dancer Camila Vásquez was eliminated for the second time this season in space. However, the viewers remembered that he had been eliminated during the first season of the show.
This time he got to Francisco Sarer, Xiomara Herrera and Pablo Nankoucheo, and the latter had another week of talent together with Herrera.
So they reached the elimination line "Solar" and "Vasquez", and the latter received the least votes from their peers, with the support of Ernesto Bravo and Juan Matamalla.
During his retirement, the 19-year-old said, "I've always said what I think. I thought I would never have the opportunity to help me grow a lot.
– GiovaniLT (@ Giovani2533) 8 December 2018
I thought it was just Camilla looked like the permanent picture … And Pancho is doing it super. https://t.co/y4hcJTawQL
– Lauren Wacker (@ LaurenV05593670) 8 December 2018
Did Cammes Vasquez disappear? What a shame for Ernesto, to leave next week so he will not suffer #rojoenrectafinal
– Catherine (@__katherine) 8 December 2018
– Amara Castillo (@ Amarah_1984) 8 December 2018
– Jorge Antonio (@Heaaartless) 8 December 2018
– Axel Musler (@ AxelMuslera92) 8 December 2018