Streaming service Amazon mainly video is becoming more and more interesting because the movies and series it includes are of superior quality and therefore are more appealing to consumers. But so far, it is not possible to send the content to Chromecast, We show you how to get this from your phone or computer.
The truth is that this opportunity must be available in the Amazon platform, but it does not make sense – at least for the moment – because the company led by Jeff Bezos has its own small player called Fire. TV Stick. The case is that there are ways to do that Enjoy a series like Jack Ryan or the beautiful Mrs. Mayzeel on TV of the room where Chromecast is installed. We leave the Amazon player link below:
Google Chromecast has a security hole: how to fix it easily
How to Send Amazon Prime Video to Chromecast from the Smartphone
To do this, you must use the application Google home page, which is the control of the Chromecast player itself, and has an option called Project device that lets you see the same TV on the TV as on the phone screen. Then we leave download links on iOS and Android development:
These are the steps send in a simple way The content seen in Amazon Prime Video:
- Turn on the TV that Chromecast is connected to
- Now start Google Home and when you're on the main screen, click an icon that is at the bottom to the right (There is an image of a doll surrounded by a circle)
- A new screen appears in the screen as well additional you should click on Design device and you will see the selected player in the window
The next thing is that you usually start the Amazon video platform and start seeing what interests you. form automatic when the video is running, it switches to vertical format It takes the whole screen of the smartphone and TV.
How to Send Chromecast Amazon Prime Video Content from a Computer
You can achieve this with the help of advanced and test options of the browser Chromebecause there is one that just serves to send content from your computer to a Chromecast player. Here's what you need to do:
- Open the Google browser and select the menu that appears when you click on the three vertical point icon in the top right corner
- Select Sending … and then you will see a small window where you need to select the Chromecast player
- You will now see options that allow you to control volume to select whether you want to watch videos in full screen only on the remote screen or both. Choose the most suitable for your needs
- If you want to finish shipping, simply click on the option interrupt
This option was recently in Google's experimental browser, but now it's global and the truth is that fits perfectly to put Chromecast in good use with Amazon Prime Video content.
Apps that should not be missed by your phone if you buy Chromecast