UPDATE (Monday 18/10, 18:35): Uber confirms application issues
Uber has confirmed that there are flaws in his application and is already working to resolve them. It is statement employee of Uber Mexico.
"We are aware of the technical problem that prevents some users from using our application, and we apologize and strive to find a solution as soon as possible."
A report from a user directly in Onecero via Facebook forced us to do the test. So we went to Twitter and found that consumers from Mexico, Latin America and several countries around the world reported the fall of Uber, with a few problems in finding drivers and trips.
According to the reports, the problems would have started just over an hour and would also happen in the United States and Australia; in addition to the Uber platforms like Uber Eats. Reports have been confirmed by Argentina, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Chile, Colombia and others.
According to users, the application's problems are for users and the driver partner version. Some journalistic reports began to register the problem and ensure that failure is global
Until this increase, Uber did not take a decision on these reports of an international downturn in private transport and delivery.
================ IN DEVELOPMENT ================
@Uber_MEX Is the system closed? No service. greetings
– Penelope Solis (@PenelopeGdl) 10 December 2018
@Uber_Chile the application does not work .. ??
– Samuel Red Blossom (@merisliao) 10 December 2018
– Don Moto and associates. (@MotoMotoOficial) 10 December 2018
Because what I read in the world. At least all of Latin America,
Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Ecuador …
– Marcos ®omomoman (@MarcosRomanMR) 10 December 2018
@Uber_Support my app will not allow me to sign up all the time to update my registration. It just goes on saying "Loading, please wait …" can someone help me?
– Thomas Sharf (@IzAlwaySunny) 10 December 2018
– Edu (@ lalo7790) 10 December 2018
– SullySoles (@ haze1995) 10 December 2018
– Luis Gary (@ Pachon22) 10 December 2018
– Olmos Lewis (@ OlmosL2) 10 December 2018
Please, I need your help! My application collapsed, saying I was online, which I am not. Customers are asking me to ask where I am, can close my app [email protected] 9728769758
– Richard M Ortega (@ Richieocho8) 10 December 2018
– Luis Solórzano BSC (@LSolorzanoM79) 10 December 2018
I asked about Uber, he said he was coming but there was nothing on the map, I called the driver and he told me he was home. @Uber_Chile
– Javieeeraaa. (@EspinozaJavy) 10 December 2018
@Uber_MEX application drivers failed !!!! What is happening
– April Molina (@MollyAbrill) 10 December 2018