Yesterday finally came out for sale Super Fast Bros, the long – awaited fighting game Nintendo Switch which has now become Amazon's best-selling 2018 video game.
No doubt this is a title that promises to be the most played online as well as local thanks to its multiplayer for up to 8 players. For this reason, it is not surprising that among its wide repertoire of playable characters, many people want to know which ones are the best.
Those people who are interested in knowing who is the best can be lucky and this is so zero, a professional player and world champion of the Super Smash Bros. has shown a list of those who are for him the best and worst fighters of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate,
ZeRo divided 74 characters into several levels: first level, high level, medium level, low level and not very clear. This is the list of all names:
- The highest level: Roy, Chrom, Pikaku, Olimar and Picmin, Peach, Daisy, Belmont Richter, Simon Belmont, Inclink, Luchina, Mutua, Sheikh, Palutina, Mart, Vario.
- High level: Didi Kong, Rosaina and Louma, Lucky, Meta Knight, Link, Link Child, Luigi, Ness, Fox, Falco, Riu, Ken, Zick, Picchu, Schulk, Captain Falcon, Poke coach, Ike, Samos , King K. Rool, Cloud, Bosser, Bayonetta, Dr. Mario.
- Average: Mario, Ness, Samus, Dark Samus, Robin, Whisk, Megacho, Robi, Mimi Mecho, Mui Karateka, Gandorphor, Jigulliuf, King Dedede, Ice climbers, Coryne, Bowie, Grainy
- Low level: Kirby, Little Mac, Pak-Man, Ridley.
- It is not quite clear: Pukan Hunt
What do you think? Do you agree with his opinion?