- The 70-year-old People's Navy fleet is strongly encouraged by officers and men.
- The "Chinese system" fleet, which returned to Qingdao and the security began to be abolished by the United States.
- Zhang Zhaozhong compares Chinese and US warships: Chinese fleet still has a long way | Chinese Navy
- The CCP did not oppose the hanging flag of the Japanese ship to invoke the soldiers.
- The Japanese media: China's naval forces are clearly improved and offshore can compete with the United States.
- See the full story in Google News