- Commentary in the afternoon: The Shanghai Stock Exchange appreciated by 1.6%, the collective power of large capital investments, the Securities Times
- Shanghai index shrinks to 2600 points, beer stocks unexpectedly rise, market is about to turn, Wall Street sees
- Shanghai stock index closed slightly lower market sentiment, Shanghai stock market turnover hit a new low as a fuse
- Comment: Shanghai's turnover is less than 90 billion, which is 0.37% lower than three years.
- The Shanghai Stock Exchange closed back to 2,600 points, the automotive sector led to growth of 5G sector in both cities
- See the full story in Google News