- Afternoon review: index fell by more than 1%, Shanghai index fell by 0.73% and consumer stocks collectively adjusted back |
- The Shanghai Stock Exchange Index is 2,600, but it is a rhythm with foreign capital! The average daily net purchase of 2.9 billion euros, they bought it? Wall Street
- Review: Both cities are fluctuating at a high level, the Shanghai index rose by 0.56% and the organic farming sector is stronger.
- The three major stock indexes of A's shares closed on the line, and the Shanghai index rose to 2,600 points.
- China's total economic output exceeded 90 trillion US indices, again 2600 points
- See the full story in Google News