- Crude oil moves at different stages to avoid production cuts in half-hook projects Saudi Arabia faces these problems – Finance News
- The deal was slower than expected! OPEC + will cut production by 1.2 million barrels per day next year and crude oil will increase by 6% in day-to-day trading.
- Petroleum league production is not enough. The price of oil scares and falls Sin Chew Daily
- Oil-producing countries agree to cut production to stabilize international oil prices Voice of America Chinese (VOA)
- OPEC + achieved a reduction of 1.2 million barrels per day, and the US and both oils quickly escaped.
- See the full story in Google News