- Early Trading: US stocks continue to climb Dow with about 300 points Sina.com
- The three largest US indexes swung, Dow once dropped by more than 100 points and the European Central Bank "let go of pigeons".
- The White House denies the cancellation of the US-Chinese talks on the New Moon and the Dow's decline in the United States shrinks to 301 points.
- Opening: US stocks opened higher, Dow rose by 200 points, and technology stocks led to a rise.
- The ECB's cheap signal increases the world stock market, Wall Street
- See the full story in Google News