- The price of gold rose on Thursday due to expectations that the Fed will stop raising interest rates by focusing on US-Chinese trade talks Sina.com
- Another change in the policy of the central bank! Central Bank of New Zealand postpones expectations for interest rates rise New Zealand dollar rose
- The Federal Reserve changed this time to see the stock market or repeat the trend in the late 1990s.
- Overseas Interest Rates Appear Again: Why China Central Bank Joins Wall Street
- China's interest rate reduces Wall Street logic
- See the full story in Google News