- Jufeng Investment: The Shanghai Stock Exchange returns to 3100 points from technology stocks that have been rewarded with the Securities Times
- A-shares declined, the stock index in Shanghai fell by 3100, chickens and pigs dropped sharply.
- The three major stock indexes of A-shares fell sharply: the Shanghai index fell by more than 2% and the Shenzhen Composite Index fell below 10,000 points.
- Afternoon review: The two cities hesitated and the Shanghai index fell by 0.71%.
- Stocks continue to weaken in the afternoon, the Shanghai index fell by more than 2%
- See the full story in Google News