- Liu Jianwei, senior statistician from the Urban Bureau of the National Bureau of Statistics, interprets statistics on changes in the sale price of commercial dwellings in April The National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- China's industrial added-value rose 5.4% year-on-year in April, with growth rates falling by more than 3 percentage points over the previous month.
- In the context of the US-China trade war, economic growth of Chinese data fell in April.
- National investment in fixed assets (excluding farmers) increased by 6.1% from January to April 2019. The National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- Total retail sales of China in April were 7.2% compared to the previous year, and the lowest since May 2003.
- See the full story in Google News