- Opening: Prospects for trade talks are optimistic US stocks opened higher on Dow on Wednesday, rising by more than 100 points.
- The government's lockout is expected to prevent Dow from rising by nearly 400 points and stopping eight consecutive profits.
- US stocks have become upward shares of Wall Street Journal Chinese
- The US government avoids closing US shares higher, Dow rose by more than 370 points.
- The United States and both sides intend to prevent the government from closing the Dow to 340. S & P broke the 200-day moving average.
- See the full story in Google News