- 23-day Spring Festival travels to civil aviation passengers to create a new Highs_News_News Center Shenyang Net
- New Zealand's flight refuses to land in Shanghai, China
- New Zealand's flight returned without landing permit, Chinese civil aviation authorities replied
- China does not allow New Zealand flights to land and is forced to return to CAAC to respond to Canadian home network
- The normal flight rate in China in 2018 is 80.13%: the highest level since 2010.
- See the full story in Google News