- Qualcomm "sharp" Apple: Apple Alliance Intel boosts research independently to replace outsourcing
- Apple's 7th phone is internal control bans: can not go to second-generation – iPhone, Qualcomm, Apple, lawsuits, forbidden, patents – Quick technology (original device)
- Intel Intel intellectual property dispute and the temporary Chinese iPhone lock for BBC News
- Some iPhone phones are banned on the domestic market and said it was Qualcomm's "desperate move".
- Why Is Apple iPhone Prohibited? The built-in and outgoing ones are – Apple iPhone cnBeta
- See the full story in Google News