- Oil prices "roller coaster" Emerging markets open "curse curse" mode | Emerging Markets Sina
- The deal was slower than expected! OPEC + will cut production by 1.2 million barrels per day next year and crude oil will increase by 6% in day-to-day trading.
- The United States and Russia hope that the plan to reduce low-cost OPEC production will be balanced by NTDTV
- FOCUS: OPEC initially agreed to cut production, but has not yet decided to finalize production, waiting for Russia's commitment
- OPEC + achieved a reduction of 1.2 million barrels per day, and the US and both oils quickly escaped.
- See the full story in Google News