- Shares evaporate 1.63 trillion a day and per capita loss is over 10,000! Is it said that another 10% increase will require 300 billion to take the money? Daily Economic News
- News: Three major stock indices fell, Shanghai stock index fell by 2.01% and brokerage stocks sank at the end
- Source: The likelihood to change up after the A-share festival is expected to take the lead in the market.
- The "mysterious hand" has changed the position of the A-action for two consecutive days. How will the prospects of the Wall Street market be interpreted?
- Overview: The index grew by more than 2%, the Shanghai index reached a bottom with 0.09%, driven by hydrogen energy.
- See the full story in Google News