- Stocks Shed $ 3 Trillion, And The Risk Of Short-Term Adjustments Has Increased – Chinanews.com
- It's like a broken bamboo! The volume of shares was tens of billions and reached a new peak for three years, and the Shanghai stock market entered the bull market and the brokerage sector traded on a daily basis. Wall Street
- China A shares climbed to the technical market market, with the trend of foreign investment attracting attention
- The three major stock indexes of A shares rose sharply: the Shanghai index rose by 3.3%, the GEM index rose by 4.7% and the turnover of the two cities was close to 630 billion yuan.
- Bull! The A-share bourse board blocks the daily limit in the afternoon! Wall Street
- See the full story in Google News