- The Chinese Foreign Ministry has called on the Canadian ambassador in China to warn that if China does not allow "serious consequences", the Chinese VOA (VOA)
- The Foreign Ministry has urged the Canadian ambassador to China to make a solemn presentation of the unreasonable detention of the Huawei leader.
- China urgently urged the Canadian ambassador to China to demand the immediate release of Meng Xiazhou
- The Foreign Ministry has called on the Canadian ambassador: immediate release of Meng Xiazhou, otherwise it will have serious consequences.
- Canadian Foreign Minister: Arrested Meng Xingzhou has informed the Chinese Foreign Ministry that he has no concerns
- See the full story in Google News