- Trump says the government opens three-week US stocks closing for five weeks
- Trump signs the Temporary Expense Act, the longest government in US history officially closed the US stock market, the three big teams shut down,
- Closing: US government reopened US shares, closed higher, Dow rose by 180 points
- US stocks of technology have risen. Asian stocks dance. Malaysian stocks are rising, Sin Chew Daily
- The three major US stock indexes collectively opened Dow to rise by 250 points and hoped to rise in five weeks.
- See the full story in Google News