- US stocks rallied, Nasdaq rose by more than 1%, Intel's performance dropped below expectations by 5% – China News
- The three major US stock indexes collectively opened Dow to rise by 250 points and hoped to rise in five weeks.
- Closing: US government reopened US shares, closed higher, Dow rose by 180 points
- US stocks of technology have risen. Asian stocks dance. Malaysian stocks are rising, Sin Chew Daily
- Trump officially signs the temporary bill on spending, the longest government in the history of the United States officially shut down US stocks, the three big teams were closed, Wall Street
- See the full story in Google News