The mayoral contest for the town of Pasto is very close, with three candidates about 20% intending to vote and two others with options. This is the result of an election survey of the CM & N National Advisory Center for the capital, Narinho.
If the election for mayor of Pasto were next Sunday, which of the following candidates will you vote for?
- Nicolás Martín Toro Muñoz of the Ethnic Claims Party: 22%
- Vicente Herman Chamoro de la Rosa of the Movement works together for pasta: 21%
- Lucia del Socoro Basante de Oliva, left-wing coalition parties: 19%.
- Javier Tato Alvarez Montenegro of the Liberal Party: 10%.
- Milton Mauricio Rozero: 7%.
The other candidates have 3% to zero in their intention to vote.
- Empty vote: 12%
- None: 4%
- Does not know does not answer: 2%
This is a technical sheet:
Why get informed with Channel 1?
Remember that in the Channel 1 You can find current issues for regions, politics, economy and events nationally and internationally.
Read more news on Channel 1