BEIJING, China.- President Danilo Medina solemnly laid the wreath at the memorial of People's Heroes on Tiananmen Square.
The wreath began on a solemn morning at 10:30 (local time) at 10:30 (Dominican time), with the interpretation of the hymns of the Dominican Republic and the People's Republic of China.
Danilo Medina's first public visit took place in the People's Republic of China after the establishment of diplomatic relations on 1 May.
The memorial of the people heroes raised the martyrs of revolutionary struggle in the 19th and 20th centuries as a national monument to the People's Republic of China.
The first plenary session of the Chinese People's Political Conciliation Conference, adopted on November 30, 1949, was adopted.
The 38-meter obelisk is the first president of the People's Republic of China, Mao Ce-tung: "The heroes of the village are immortal."
Official Dominican Delegation
A delegation of officials and businessmen in areas where both countries are expected to develop cooperation projects, including tourism, agriculture and free zones, will accompany the Dominican Governor in this state visit.
For the Dominican Government:
• Miguel Vargas Maldonado, Foreign Minister
• José Ramón Peralta, the Bureau's Administrative Minister
• Donald Guerrero, finance minister
• Nelson Toca Simó, Minister of Industry and Commerce
• Francisco Javier García, Minister of Tourism
• Minister of Agriculture Osmar Benítez
• José Ramón Fadul, Minister of the Interior and Police
• Charlie Mariotti, Senator of the Province of Monte Plata
• Rubén Bichara, vice president of the Dominican State Electricity Company
• Enrique Ramirez, Directorate of Customs
• Luisa Fernández, Director of the National Council of Free Trade Zones
• Marius de León, Director of the Investment and Export Center of the Dominican Republic
• Rafael Paz, Director of the National Competitiveness Council
• Roberto Rodríguez Marchena, spokeswoman for the government and general manager of communication
• Briunny Garabito, Ambassador of the Dominican Republic to the People's Republic of China
• Carlos Pared Pérez, Special Assistant to the President of the Republic
• Ambassador, Cáceres Silvestre Adnan, E.R.D., Head of the Presidential Security Corps