Friday , July 19 2019
Home / ethiopia / A person dies after infection with bacteria that eat flesh

A person dies after infection with bacteria that eat flesh





MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) "A man from Tennessee died this week after he was infected with carnivorous bacteria while on a beach trip.

According to news reports, the man fell ill shortly after returning from a vacation in Destin Beach, Florida, where he visited his family on July 4th.

Sheryl Viiugel, the husband's daughter, says the family has discovered that a big wound has developed on her back after returning home, as well as red blows on his hands and feet. The man died on July 7, only 48 hours after his last swimming in Florida.

Wiygul added that while her father had no open cuts or wounds, he had a compromised immune system due to cancer treatment and may have placed him at greater risk.


Source link