Jakarta, KOMPAS.com – People who want to switch from motorcycles to cars, but are limited in funding, can view used cars. There are many choices, just adjusting to your existing pocket.
Compared to new cars, the cost of a used car (moccasins) is quite affordable, and there are still used cars at a cost of Rp 60 million. Reference list is a thriving online buying and selling site.
Also Read: 10 Cheap Used Cars Under 100 Million
The result is that the demand for Kompas.com is quite varied, starting with the make, model and price. The type is from city car like Hyundai i10, to MPV like Hyundai Trajet. The average price is Rp 60 million.
Also Read: 5 Cheap Used Cars, Avg. 90 million for families
The results from this list of cars also show that cars range from the 60 million RP that went into production in the early 2000s to 2012. Although the odometer is plentiful, everyone claims to be in excellent condition.
The following is a list of used cars rated 60 million:
1. Honda City i-DSI 2004: $ 69 million
2. Hyundai i10 2009: IDR 67 million
3. Toyota Vios 2012: $ 65 million
4. Suzuki Aerio 2006: Rp 63 million
5. Datsun GO Panca 2014: Rp. 69 million
6. Suzuki APV 2005: $ 69 million
7. KIA Picanto 1.1 SE Manual 2009: IDR 66 million
8. Daihatsu Xenia Li MT: IDR 64 million
9. Chevrolet Spark 1.2 LT 2010: Rp 68 million
10. Hyundai Trajet 2004: $ 60 million