Sunday , August 1 2021

"Difference" Britain has never been a member of Morocco



"Difference" Britain has never been a member of Morocco

+ Font size – Minimize fonts

A British man died of rabies after he bit him while on vacation in Morocco, health officials said.

According to «Elaf», an official from the Public Health Authority in the United Kingdom that the victim was hit by a price after he bit it.

The agency has issued a warning to tourists to avoid contact with animals when they are in countries where the disease is spreading.

Related document


Source link