The Civil Aviation Administration's meteorological department (CAA) predicts Tuesday that the weather will be cloudy with high temperatures and fog on the mountains. The bulletin reads as follows:
– General situation: Hot air masses coming from the Arabian Peninsula affect the eastern Mediterranean basin.
– Estimated time in Lebanon: Monday: Low to partly cloudy, with gradual rising temperatures, especially in mountainous and inland areas as fog forms in the mountains. Tuesday: Partly cloudy to partly cloudy, with a further limited temperature increase and fog forming in the mountains. Wednesday: Few clouds unchanged, mentioning temperatures, fog on mountains.
– Estimated temperatures: ashore from 23 to 33 degrees. Above the mountains from 17 to 30 degrees. In rice from 13 to 26 degrees. Indoors from 17 to 37 degrees.
– Wind: southwest, speed between 10 and 35 km / h.
– Drainage: Overall good along the coast, deteriorating locally in the mountains due to fog.
– Relative humidity on the coast: between 55 and 85%.
– sea state: low altitude, water surface temperature 29 degrees.
– Atmospheric pressure: 1007 HPA equivalent at 755 mm Hg.