Wednesday , September 28 2022

One citizen was injured in a fire at a restaurant in Kurbuton in the Jbeil district



[ad_1]

One person was suffocated by a fire in the town of Kurtubon in the Jbeil district.

In the details a fire broke out at 22:00 in the kitchen of a restaurant in one of the tourist complexes in the city of JBeil. The fire has resulted in injury to one of the workers in a short breath due to the inhalation of smoke caused by the fire, which calls for his transfer to Lady Maritime's hospital at Jbeil.

Civil protection teams worked to fire the fire and took out two gas bottles from the restaurant to avoid the explosion.

[ad_2]
Source link