Top Images and Leaks for Galaxy 10 Specifications
Samsung plans to officially introduce its new flagship smartphone, Galaxy10, in August 2019. With the approach of the phone's announcement, there are more images and leaks on the Galaxy 10 that reveal a new design with fewer edges on the screen, relying on the Front Camera inside the same screen in the middle of the middle, as well as improving Pen Pen S with more new features.
Galaxy Note 10 has a Dynamic OLED screen with fewer edges compared to Note 9 With light rounded corners, the Galaxy Note 10 comes with a shorter length of 1 cm and a narrower width of 0.5 cm compared to the previous version of Galaxy Note 10.
These are the highlights of the Galaxy 10 Note according to the latest leaks:
- processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 or Exynos 9825 from Samsung in Europe and the Middle East.
- screen: 6.3-inch OLED.
- Rear Camera: Three cameras, the main 12-megapixel camera with a variable F / 1.5 / F / 2.4 lens, 16-megapixel UltraWide with F / 2.2 lenses and a 12-megapixel camera with flash and optical stabilization.
- Front camera: 10 megapixels with lens f / 2.2.
- battery: 3500 mAh / hour with 25 Watt Express support and 12W WLAN.
- RAM: 8 GB.
- Storage: 256 GB.
- OS: Android 9.0 eBay with one UI interface.
- Additional benefits: Attach Face Detection Phone + UltraSonic Sensor Built-in Screen + Water Resistance Support.
- market availability date: August 23, 2019
Samsung also plans to release a stronger version for the first time from Notte 10 on behalf of Galaxy Note 10 Plus, which is expected to provide high-speed 45 watts instead of 25 watts in the flagship version.
As for the new features of the Samsung Galaxy S-Pen digital pen, the Nu1010 digital pen will support remote control of the phone by gestures without having to touch the screen itself while maintaining the water resistance pen at speeds IP68,