1. You probably do not need sildenafil (the active ingredient in Viagra, DELFI). If you think you should take the tablet for about 1 hour without it. before your adventure. If it does not work, do not rush to increase the dose, wait another hour, it really works.
Remember if you have severe heart disease; if you have recently had a stroke or a heart attack; if your blood pressure is low; if you have rare hereditary eye problems, do not choose without a doctor's permission. Love can survive, and cardiovascular disasters are not always so.
2. Notwithstanding the fact that it is not easy to start treatment with side effects and suddenly low blood pressure at the beginning of treatment of hypertension but good control of blood pressure with arterial blood pressure not exceeding 140/90 mmHg, allow you to do more with the love of high blood pressure.
Keep in mind that during your sex, your blood pressure rises and your heart rate rises, so get ready in advance.
3. If you have coronary heart disease or stroke, remember that it is important to maintain proper blood clotting (aspirin, clopidogrel or anticoagulants), normal blood pressure, correct cholesterol levels, and a heart rate of about 60 kpm.
4. Do not drink lots of analgesic drugs before a fatal appointment. Besides the fact that you are trying to demonstrate flexibility, the pain can be the only brake that prevents you from unnecessary shifting or fraying.
5. When possible, use protective equipment. And I'm not just talking about planning a pregnancy. Although you think you are completely clean, think about the effects of HIV, hepatitis, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomoni and other important components of love, your inevitable routine. Think not only about yourself but about the partner you think you love.
6. Believe that flu or other respiratory infection has a high risk of infecting a loved one, even if kisses are not part of your love program. And we say – wash your hands, avoid close contact, use masks. Here and for you. Wait for at least 4-5 days. Do not forget that waiting creates a sense of love.
7. We doctors know different ways of suicide. Even angry surgeons are tempted by transplantologists to lose the miserable young man. Stop – the greatest chance your love will hear you in this world. Just wait.
The storm of the soul will calm down and you will see the shore and you will understand that love is not to die, but to live at any cost. Maybe it will take 5 or 10 years and love will embrace you one day with a bigger reward than you would ever realize.
What are sexually transmitted infections?
Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are usually detected during intercourse (vaginal, oral or anal). HPI is not infected by the HPI internally, especially in the context of hygiene, the Center for Communicable Diseases and AIDS (ULAC) informs.
Most LPIs (syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, etc.) are treatable. Viral infections (HIV infection, herpes, genital warts, etc.) are chronic and incurable but their course can be controlled.
For LPI, the signs of the disease do not always appear immediately. Sometimes they appear after a week, a month or longer, and sometimes there are no signs.
The main symptoms of LPI are:
- genital urine secretions (increased in women) ranging in color from yellowish-green to translucent;
- painful or burning sensation of urination;
- white plaque in the bell, vagina or mouth;
- enlarged lymph nodes in the groin;
- pain in the scrotum at the bottom of the abdomen;
- blood after sexual intercourse.
Some STIs may have no symptoms and can therefore be accurately diagnosed through specific studies. A sample (extract) is taken from the penis, vagina or cervix, sometimes from the mouth, from the mouth to perform an STI test. For some infections (eg syphilis, HIV, etc.) blood is taken from the vein.
Doctors diagnose and treat LPI. You must always complete the course you have started, although the symptoms of the disease may disappear earlier. During treatment, sexual or sexual contact should be avoided. It is always advisable to consult your doctor after treatment.
A person infected with STI may infect other people from the time of the infection, even without any signs of disease. LVI treatment can only be successful when combined with a sexual partner and should be informed of the disease.
Prophylaxis of Sexually Transmitted Infections
The most reliable way to prevent sexually transmitted infections is to refrain from sexual contact or to have long-term, mutually monogamous sexual contact with someone who knows they are not infected, informs ULAC. The risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections is reduced by the use of condoms during intercourse (vaginal, oral, anal).
Unusual discharge from the sexes, blisters or ulcers, rashes, itching is a sign of abstinence from sexual intercourse and an immediate visit to a doctor.
A person who has ever had syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, etc. LPI may become infected again.
It is strictly forbidden to use the information published by DELFI on other websites, in the media or elsewhere, or to distribute our material in any form without consent, and if consent is obtained, it is necessary to specify DELFI as the source.