Wednesday , May 5 2021

"Boy Tiger" is found guilty of abusing a son

"Boy Tiger" is in court today. He claims he had mental problems from the young. (Bernama pic)

KUALA LUMPUR: A man known as the "Tiger Boy" pleaded guilty at the Court of Session in Ampán, who today has two grounds for abuse of his son from August 2017 to November this year.

The 31-year-old man was accused of abuse of a three-year-old child in Lorong Permai 2, Kampung Indah Permai and a house in Taman Ampang Saujana, Jalan Persiaran Saujana, during this period.

The fee under Article 31 (1) (a) of the Children's Act of 2001 shall be subject to a fine of no more than 50,000 RMK or a maximum term of imprisonment of 20 years if convicted.

"Yes, I am guilty of both accusations, but I urge the court to send me for treatment at the Baha'i hospital, as I have suffered from schizophrenia since I was a little boy.

"I have a Patient Card from the Ampang Hospital and I'm still on prescription drugs." Once I spent a mental health treatment at Baha'i Hospital in Ulu Kinta, he said.

Judge Azrul Darus agreed and ordered the person to be sent to the Perak hospital to undergo psychiatric medical care for 30 days as provided for in Article 342 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.

The court also determined 21 December to re-mention and receive the medical report of the accused and the mental health before deciding whether the man could be held responsible for the crime.

Deputy Prosecutor Ng Wie Li pursued until the man was represented.

The wife and his family members were present at the court.

Meanwhile, the Magistrates' Court, Tiger Boy, was also accused of causing his son's death on Nov. 11 in Jalan Bukit Inda's 5th house, Taman Bukit Inda, Amp., On Nov. 8.

However, no grounds are registered.

The Tiger Boy, dressed in a black T-shirt and jeans, nodded to find out when the charge under section 302 of the Criminal Code, which had the obligatory death penalty, was read before Magistrate Muhammad Fiddaus Sadin Ali.

Re-mentioning is scheduled for December 21, pending chemistry and medical reports.

On Nov. 9 it was reported that the child who was allegedly being abused was declared dead 30 minutes after being taken to the Ampán hospital by his mother and father after falling unconscious at home.

Boy Tiger's wife, who was also arrested in connection with the case, was released after being detained twice to facilitate investigations.

Source link