We have ….. a lot. Just take one.[Had some issues with the keys, but the new ones should be good!]
We have a lot of codes to buy the Chandra Planeswalker deck Magic: The Gathering ArenaTake one.
Well, Magic: The Gathering Arena I just finished my big Celebrity Cup tournament. The hell of a world in which there are celebrities Magic: Gathering, Yes?
Anyway, the famous people in the industry just made a tournament and you know what that means? Free stuff for you! Thanks, famous people! To celebrate the event, we have literally a ton of keys on Chandra Planeswalker's deck MTG ArenaJust pick one. Please?
So the concept is pretty cool: celebrities from France, Germany and the UK were combined with a pro-level magic players and emerged into crazy competition. Famous people had a limited time to learn how to play, so they relied on the management of their partners if they wanted to win.
The winners of the event were Autumn Burchett / Dan Bull, a team of two UK players. Second place in the United Kingdom is Gary and Crokeiz from the UK against Nerdkulture / VysenGames and EinfachPeter / Freakle from Germany and Jhon Rachid / JiRock and Raphael Levy / PV Nova from France. A friendly event, but no less competitive for him, the fall and Dan played a flawless tournament, losing matches on either Day 1 or Day 2.
Are you in Twitch? Watch a bunch Magic: The Gathering Arena!
If you feel inspired now, we have some free Chandra Planeswalker decks to give away! Just use the widget below to get a key and redeem your account. Easy!
Your key must be redeemed by 23:59 pm On July 14, 2019, a quick twist, I know. But do your best! If our keys are gone, they're gone, so get in.
You can play Magic: The Gathering Arena online now.
You're out. Login | register
No purchase is needed to enter or win
1. Right of participation: Destructoid.com competitions are usually provided by sponsors who, due to customs and transport costs (yay budgets), often limit the participation of individuals who are legally resident in fifty (50) US (unless otherwise stated) and are the – less than 12 years of age. We encourage our foreign friends to be super insane and make a friend in the United States who can receive your prize, and then you both understand customs / logistics. Be cautious about who you trust, obviously. Destructoid.com employees, their advertising or promotional agencies, those involved in the production, development, execution or processing of Competitions, all agents acting for or on behalf of the abovementioned entities, their respective parent companies, employees, directors, subsidiaries (collectively, "Entities") and / or the nearest family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and art Nove household (whether related or not) of each such employee * not eligible and will be fired and publicly beaten if it is caught to participate. All US, federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Agreement on official rules: Participation in the Contest is a complete and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules and the Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize depends on meeting all the requirements set out here.
3. Entry Period: The start and end dates / times of each competition ("participation period") will be published in the competition.
4. Entry: To participate in a contest, follow the instructions on the contest site. Submission will result in one (1) entry. The number of times you can enter the competition will be posted to the competition. Using agencies or automated requesting software will void all queries submitted by that person, except for patrons who can enter contests by entering their page.
5. Drawing: Unless otherwise stated in the above details of the contest, we will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during each participation period. The number of winners to be selected in a particular contest will be published in the competition. The chances of selecting a potential winner depend on the number of eligible bids received during the qualifying period. Potential winners will be contacted by email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and postal address within a certain period of time. If the potential winner does not respond within the deadline specified in the notice, we may choose an alternate potential winner in his / her place at random from all the entries received during the participation period. Limit one (1) household prize to a competition.
6. Requirements of potential winners: Winners will be notified via the email address associated with their Destructoid.com account and / or receive a personal message at Destructoid.com or via a Twitter Direct / Facebook message. The winners have five (5) days from the original message, which warns them of their winnings to answer and receive their prize. If there is no winner within five business days, the prize will be lost and redeemed when Destructoid's hardcore fans are the most active (social media).
7. Reward (s): The prize (s) (including the estimated retail value of each prize) that can be won in a particular contest will be published on the contest site. No funds or substitutions may be made except for the sponsor who reserves the right to replace the prize with another prize of equal or higher value if the prize is not available for any reason specified by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with receiving or using a prize. The prizes will be sent between 1 and 45 business days after the winners have responded with the necessary information.
8. General terms and conditions: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Contest is violated in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may at its sole discretion: (a) terminate the removing the disability and then resuming the contest in the manner best suited to the spirit of these official rules; or (b) randomly awards the awards from the eligible entries received up to the moment of impairment. The sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who discovers that he is tampered with the entry process or the work of the Contest or acts in violation of these Official Rules or in an undisclosed or destructive manner. Any attempt by a person to undermine the legitimate action of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, if such an attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek compensation from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure of the Sponsor to apply any term of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of this provision. In the event of a dispute over the owner of an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been filed by the authorized holder of the screen name from which the entry was made. An authorized account holder is defined as an individual assigned to an e-mail address by an ISP, an online service provider, or another organization responsible for setting domain email addresses associated with the email address you submitted,
9. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Contest, participants agree to release and hold harmless to the Contest from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest, or the receipt or use of any prize, including but not limited to: unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors relating to computers, servers, vendors or telephone or network lines; © typing errors; (d) lost, late, postage due, misdirected or unrecognized mail; (e) mistakes in the administration of the contest or the processing of the entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the participant's participation in the contest or the receipt of any prize. In addition, the Participant agrees that for any reason, the Contest's liability will be limited to the costs of entry and participation in the Contest, and in no case will the Contest's Sites be liable for the lawyers' fees. The participant waives the right to claim for any damages, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, the participant agrees that any dispute, claim, and cause of action arising out of or related to the Contest or any prize will be solved individually without recourse to any form of group action. All questions and questions relating to the construction, validity, interpretation and applicability of these Official Rules, the rights and obligations of the participants or the Sponsor's rights and obligations in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Virginia Community without has the effect of any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Virginia Community or any other jurisdiction) which would result in the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Virginia Community her.
11. Results of the competition: In order to enter the competition without having to buy / sell anything or require a written copy on behalf of the winners, send a tagged envelope (specifying the specific contest you wish to win) to the Destructoid.com winners, 548 Market Street # 59757, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA. We have many competitions, so please specify what you want. Winner requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the end date of the contest (although they are always posted on our site). Winners are usually posted on the day after the competition in our contest.
Finally, Destructoid has the right to kick your ass and take your prize if you're a dick, so be cool and do not kick all the puppies on your way to victory. Have fun with our racing and be a good sport when you win or lose. Do not forget: First you get the power, then you get the money, then the baby.