Sunday , October 24 2021

Former Norwegian Wood owner claims to court



[ad_1]

Post-2017 bankruptcy continues. Residents also traveled millions of requests at the Oslo Conciliation Council.

Housing and lawyer Andreas S. Christensen said Tuesday to the Dagens Næringsliv (DN) that the sentence had been sent to Asker and Bærum District Court and appealed to the Oslo Conciliation Board worth NOK 1.5 million. The decoction applies to Narviga Invest and Arjuna companies, which are managed and owned one hundred percent by Per Karsten Ims, former chairman of the Norwegian Wood.

Ims confirmed to DN that he had received resistance to Narviga Invest. However, he said he had not seen anything about the Complaints Settlement.

"We are waiting to meet with the company's attorney about what we will answer. We have not received a complaint against Arjuna to the Oslo Conciliation Council, so we cannot comment until we read it, he wrote the newspaper via email.
The festival went bankrupt at Asker and Bærum District Court on November 7, 2017. It has been operating for 25 years. The last Norwegian Wood Festival, which took place in June of the same year, only had Norwegian artists on posters, and on average only less than 2,000 guests per day.

According to DN, there is a demand for plantations of around 4.3 million kroner, and some claims come from artists who appeared on Norwegian Wood in June last year. In addition, it is possible that there will be claims from the NAV wage guarantee scheme for employees who have not received a salary. Among the artists who have money in circulation are names like De Lillos and Lillebjørn Nilsen. The claim amount is NOK 275,000 and NOK 85,000 respectively. Also former festival manager Svein Bjørge is awaiting payment of 405,000 kroner.

The effort of beer entrepreneur Henning Thoresen to hold a new festival of the same name at Frogner Park this year, http://www.ballade.no/sak/norwegian-wood-avlyst/.

[ad_2]
Source link