Friday , December 4 2020

Puno: Three brothers aged 3, 5 and 7 died of shortness of breath and burning fire Photo 1 of 3 | Peru



Three small brothers from 3, 5 and 7 years old died of shortness of breath and caught fire in the midst of the fire that destroyed the adobe and calamine rooms where they lived next to their mothers, in the Manco Cápac neighborhood of the city of Ayaviri, Melgar province, in Puno.

A fragile house functions as a bedroom and kitchen. In addition, there is no electricity service. According to the PNP's first investigation, the incident will begin at 8:20 a.m. Last Tuesday.

The teacher William Urday Ortiz (59) reported that he was the mother of children, identified as Evangelina Tupa Cahuana (31), who, crying, asked neighbors to help save their children and put out fires.

He added that, in a matter of minutes, the fire destroyed the adobe space, making it impossible to save children.

"We tried to enter but the whole room was on fire. We knocked on the door and broke the window, but it was too late. With a bucket of water we put out the fire. A few minutes later the firemen arrived, "said the professor.

Another resident of the Mamco Cápac neighborhood indicated that, apparently, the mother lit a candle and left three underage children in the room. It was known that the mother of the victims was a teacher and she attended a meeting. It also integrates environmental meetings.

YOU CAN INTEREST:


Source link