- The Champions League Preliminary Round 3 games were played on Tuesday. CFR Cluj makes the playoffs, along with 10 other teams
- A big surprise came in Portugal, where Krasnodar won 3-2 Porto and was ranked thanks to goals scored.
- Austrian champion LASK Linz defeated FC Basel.
The Playoff Program
- Dynamo Zagreb vs Rosenborg
- CFR Cluj v Slavia Praha
- Young Boys Bern vs. Red Star Belgrade
- APOEL vs. Ajax
- LASK Linz v Club Brugge
- Olympiakos vs Krasnodar
The results of the Champions League series:
- Qarabag – APOEL 0-2 (2-3 total)
- Rosenborg – Maribor 3-1 (6-2 overall)
- Dinamo Kiev – Club Brugge 3-3 (3-4 total)
- FC Copenhagen – Belgrade Red Star 1-1 (2-2 overall and 6-7 after penalties)
- Ferencvaros – Dinamo Zagreb 0-4 (1-5 in total)
- Ajax – PAOK 3-2 (5-4 overall)
- LASK Linz – FC Basel 3-1 (5-2 in total)
- Olympiakos – Bashakehir 2-0 (3-0 overall)
- Celtic – CFR Cluj 3-4 (4-5 total)
- FC Porto – FC Krasnodar 2-3 (3-3 Overall)
List of qualifying teams in the Europa League playoffs:
- Dynamo Kyiv
- Istanbul BB
- PAOK Thessaloniki
- FC Basel
- Celtic Glasgow
- FC Porto
- FC Copenhagen
FC Krasnodar, the team to which Andrei Ivan is legitimate, had fun with FC Porto in the first half. After 45 minutes the scoreboard was 3-0 in favor of the Russians, Drago. Ivan was not included in the draw for this match.
Vilhena found the result in Portugal in just three minutes. Suleimanov managed to score twice in the 13th and 34th minutes. FC Porto won by 1-0. Porto narrowed the gap after the break, with Ze Luis scoring in the 57th minute.
The winner between Porto and Krasnodar will face Olympiacos or Bashakehir in the Champions League playoffs.
Another Romanian left the Champions League tonight. Alexandre Kretz and Maribor could not pass Rosenborg, Norway champion