Initially, it was a little foolish in the title: the best purchase of smartphones with good specifications, I chose to use the expression: cheap smartphones with good specifications and that's because we talk about mobile phones from 6 to 700 lei.
In fact, we better find the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 prices in China and the Samsung GALAXY M20 in India.
Redmi Note 7 with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage – 128 EUR / 609 lei;
Redmi Note 7 with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage – 154 EUR / 733 lei;
Redmi Note 7 with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage – 179 euro / 852 lei;
Samsung GALAXY M20 with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage – $ 155/647 lei;
The Samsung GALAXY M20 with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage – $ 183 / $ 763.
Of course, if brought to Romania, we will talk about other costs (whether Xiaomi or Samsung).
What do you get in this amount?
Clearly, Xiaomi is slightly better in design and specifications, except for a few elements.
PRO points for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7:
- mid-range smartphone hardware, it should be noted that Samsung is not at all bad at this point if we look at the price displayed.
- updated software;
- room with a new new sensor;
- Protect Corning's Gorilla Glass 5 on the $ 150 smartphone;
- Wi-Fi pin, infrared port, 6 GB RAM option and 64 GB storage;
Samsung GALAXY M20:
- 5000 mAh battery;
- card slot with two SIM cards;
- display ratio / better body.
The battle of low-cost mid-range smartphones in 2019 only. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and Samsung GALAXY M20 have hardware that can carry any application or game, all at an unbeatable price.