The struggle for the title in the technology industry continues. For 32 years, Huawei has always shifted potential limits by investing in research and development of new technologies and incorporating innovation in its corporate DNA. And above all, because it determines the needs of users in the first place. The company is the first in many areas to provide users with the best experience in using the devices.
Move the boundaries of mobile photography
- Huawei strives to provide an outstanding mobile photo available to everyone. With the legendary German company Leica, in 2016 they created the world's first dual camera with unique technology to combine information from two sensors, color and black and white, for the quality of mobile photos that were previously unavailable.
- The letter "P" on behalf of the series means "photography," derived from the English term for it. The P30 Pro is one of the best smartphones thanks to the revolutionary four-camera Leica camera with Super Zoom lens, 5x optical zoom and 10x hybrid zoom. The result, however, has never before been seen high resolution photos and rich details.
In 2018, Huawei introduced the sophisticated Huawei Mate RS smartphone, which was signed by the designers of the German company Porsche Design. The device is made with extreme precision, as each component, each part, is present for the reason and at the right place to provide the user with the best aesthetics and aesthetics.
- The fingerprint sensors at the back and below the screen are designed for greater convenience and easy unlocking of the phone.
A long-haul phone is not just a desire but a necessity for the user.
- Huawei believes that R & D should focus on market success and customer needs to provide a comprehensive set of solutions, including battery life being an extremely important issue all the time.
- An example of user needs reporting are the Mate devices, which are recognized as large and powerful batteries and hence for a long life. Huawei Mate 9 outperformed its competitors with a battery capacity of 4000 mAh in 2016, and two years later Huawei Mate 20 Pro moved to 4200 mAh.
How to digitize the world?
- Huawei strives to create a fully integrated intelligent world and enable people around the world to take advantage of all the benefits of technology. In many areas of the community, they have no or limited access to sustainable, fully operational and communication technologies.
- Huawei is the only provider that can provide complete 5G mobile phone systems as it develops devices and systems for five years. More than 1,000 people work in development departments. Thanks to this, Huawei is a leader in this field.
- Huawei set the base station at 6500 meters to provide a mobile network around Everest. This confirms the fulfillment of the commitment to ubiquitous connectivity and unlimited opportunities.
New approach to consumer protection.
- Huawei will take care of the benefits of users not only with immediate and convenient repairs at an authorized service center, but also with the possibility of a one-time replacement of the screen and / or back of the P30 series smartphones. This option applies when you buy your phone and sign up for HiCare by the end of July with a validity of 12 months.
- The service will also be designed for owners of older Huawei smartphones that will enjoy high discounts when changing a broken screen.
Huawei is among the highest in the number of recognized patents and also the first Chinese company to rank globally at Fortune Global 100 after only 32 years of existence. Innovation is not only basic in the naked technology but also focuses on user experience. The company invests more than 10% of its R & D revenue per year, with more than 80,000 employees or 45% of all employees.
Learn more about the program: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/screen-protection/