Now comes the inevitable end: On Tuesday evening funeral entrepreneur Luc Conrad went to the last time in the hunting crime. After the 40th episode, The Ashtray Phoenix finally ended for The Undertaker. And yes: the figure of Mike Muller (55) did not have to die serial death.
If you subscribe to People Push, you will not miss anything from the world of the rich, the beautiful and the people who are not sure why they are known.
How it works: Install the latest version of the 20-minute app. On the Home screen, touch the top three tabs then the gear. At the bottom of Themes, press the bolt to the right to "People" – it's already working.
By the way, the 20-minute team of people is also on the way to Instagram.
Lovers of the successful criminal series of SRF complain about the loss of his beloved investigator and his colleagues. Twitter gives him the last (social media) honor.
– Worthy graduation.
Worthy conclusion from #DerBestatter
– Ⓢⓚⓘⓡⓑⓨ (@Skirbyhimself) February 12, 2019
Rest carefully #derbestatter
– Piligrim (@ RegulaAeppli) February 12, 2019
A pragmatic conclusion draws Yvon for the SRF series.
– Yvonne Lerger [PB] (@YvonneLberger) February 12, 2019
A unique series was buried today – sadly, the years were beautiful on Tuesday #derBestatter
– Michael Marguerite (@ Michelino_1978) February 12, 2019
"Thanks for the good end," Urs writes.
What started in the greenhouse ended in a cave. At a time when linear TV is losing more and more value #derbestatter to paint a picture of Aargau and Switzerland. The symbols will be missing. Thank you for the good end. Damminomal. pic.twitter.com/5zQOvXoREc
– Urs Brönnimann (@knallfrog) February 12, 2019
Ema lacks less than the series than to write during the show.
I will miss it so I can wish the other fun of the funeral on Tuesday night.#DerBestatter
– Emma Roth (@EmmaRothSF) February 12, 2019
The fact that Luc had to bury his heartache in the last episode did not expect him #derbestatter
– Marcel Baur (@marcel_baur) February 12, 2019
He should not give up, but Saturday's day will help him and travel with Vanessa. Maybe you will meet along the way #derbestatter
– Morfusta Longgauntom (@Morphusta) February 12, 2019
In Twitter, SRF received a lot of praise from audiences for the thriller series.
– Hanspeter Matisse (@ hapemathys) February 12, 2019
Dear SRF, User Lukas has a proposal for "The Undertaker" separation.
– Lucas Krechmar (@KretschiGL) February 12, 2019
The final scenes were pleased with Twitterer Roland.
– Roland Voser (@rolandvoser) February 12, 2019
Remo asks SRF for continuation – and talks with many fans of the soul.
– Remo (@remo_h) February 12, 2019
Is there a takeover of an "entrepreneur"?
What the Undertaker's player has to say about the shooting last season will find out in the video above.